Investor relations plays a key role in transparent communications of business information and outcomes to shareholders, public and private investors and the general public. As stock-listed company, Valmet has a 10-year track record of communicating investor information.
In this event, Valmet Investor Relations’ will share communication best practices and communicating financial information to a wider audience trends - which has helped build their IR story. They will also share trends outlook in the IR communications field.
Valmet has 220 years of industrial history and continues to be a strong company over time. We will also hear about Valmet’s history and how they have been at the forefront of sustainability with a mission of converting renewable resources into sustainable results. An office tour inside Valmet Headquarters in Espoo also commences after the talks.
- 17:30 – 18:00 Registration and light snacks
- 18.00 – 18:05 Helsingin Ekonomit event introduction
- 18:05 – 18:20 Introduction about Valmet
- 18:20 – 18:45 Investor Relations Communications Best Practices
- 18:45 – 19:00 Q&A
- 19:00 – 19:30 Office tour, 8th floor
- 19:30 End of event
- Pekka Rouhiainen is the Vice President of Investor Relations at Valmet. He has had several years of experience in Investor relations for stock listed Finnish companies and is currently the Chairman of the Board in the Finnish Investor Relations Society (FIRS).
- Arttu Hakala-Ranta is the Investor Relations Specialist at Valmet, handling Investor Relations communications.
Valmet is a leading global developer and supplier of process technologies, automation and services for the pulp, paper and energy industries, serving an even wider base of process industries with our automation systems and flow control solutions. The company has over 220 years of industrial history and a strong track record in continuous improvement and renewal. Valmet’s shares are listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki and the head office is in Espoo, Finland.
There are 50 spots available for participants. The event is free of charge. Please register by the 28th of September.
The Finnish Business School Graduates is a professional and labour market organisation for university-level business school graduates and students. The members are affiliated to 25 local graduate associations and 14 student associations across Finland.
The community of business school graduates is formed by The Finnish Business School Graduates, local graduate associations and local student associations.
Valmet Head Office, 2nd floor Kotisatama and Vierassatama meeting rooms