Join us for an independently organized on-site streaming event Nordic Business Forum 2023!
Prepare to be part of something truly extraordinary as we proudly present an exclusive streaming event of the esteemed Nordic Business Forum 2023. This is your chance to experience world-class keynote speeches that have consistently delivered inspiration, innovation, and unparalleled opportunities for personal growth in one day. The language of the event and all the presentations is English.
You can attend this event by yourself or with a colleague or a friend, who is not yet a member at The Finnish Business School Graduates, but is eligible for membership.
The duration of the event is 8 hours with one 30 minute break for networking, snacks and refreshments. You can find the order of the keynotes in the programme below. If you are unable to attend the whole programme, you are most welcome to join us for just the keynotes you can fit in your day's schedule.
- 12.00–13.21 Patrick Lencioni: Teamwork Simplified
- 13.23–13.45 Jos de Blok: How to Create a Striving Organization without Administrative Burden
- 13.47–14.28 Rebecca Henderson: Reimagining Capitalism in a World on Fire
- 14.30–14.47 Maryna Saprykina: Ukrainian Grit–Empowering Global Business with Extreme Resilience
- 14.49–15.18 Mo Gawdat: AI Today, Tomorrow and How You Can Save Our World
- 15.20–16.04 Scott Galloway: Unpacking the AI Burst and Current Market Conditions
- 16.06–16.35 Nicolai Tangen: The Power of Change
- 16.37–17.11 Tim Ferriss: Productivity & Innovation
- 17.11–17.40 Break for networking, snacks and refreshments
- 17.40–18.20 Amy Webb: The Futures of Artificial Intelligence
- 18.22–18.47 Mikko Hyppönen: Underestimated AI
- 18.49–19.16 Sheena Iyengar: Think Bigger–Mastering Innovation
- 19.18–20.00 Malala Yousafzai: Creating Change
We have spots for 100 participants. Participation to this event is free of charge for both members and their possible companions. Sign up by 22 November at the latest.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to this exceptional experience!
Organizers: Konsuliklubi and Aalto Business Technology
The Finnish Business School Graduates is a professional and labour market organisation for university-level business school graduates and students. The members are affiliated to 25 local graduate associations and 14 student associations across Finland.
The community of business school graduates is formed by The Finnish Business School Graduates, local graduate associations and local student associations.
Nets Finland office, Meeting room Kuohu